The Montenegro casino complex has experienced a boom in global attention after it was featured in the James Bond movie titled “Casino Royale”. Fondly known as such the Casino Royale is the ultimate prize of a casino experience with the class, elegance and sophistication required of a celebrity.
Sprawled across hundreds of square feet the casino is truly a sight to behold, With numerous games tables, slot machines, bars, restaurants and an ambiance oozing with comfort and style a simple visit to the premises is bound to lift the spirits of anyone.
Nestled among a luxury resort, the Casino Royale of Montenegro is visited by tourists and local gaming enthusiasts from a variety of different countries drawn from continents all across the globe. The range of games available are expansive. In the James Bond movie of the same name, “Casino Royale” the intense game of poker may have been staged.
But you will find that at the Montenegro Casino there is nothing less to expect. The intensity the excitement and the drama are all real and you get to experience it for yourself with dozens of table available of blackjack, poker, roulette, Texas Hold ‘Em and so much more.
The casino also prides itself on the hundreds of slot machine available to cater to the fancy of each and every person who walks through its doors.
Casino Royale Dress Code
Now if you are planning to be a part of the glitz and glam of Casino Royale and make like a Bond character, all you have to do is turn up at the entrance looking like the best version of yourself.
That’s right! The casino has a dress code. Although you would not have to waltz in with a designer tuxedo or a luxurious evening gown, there are certain ground rules which one has to observe in order to gain entry into the outlet.
At such a glamorous and famous casino, you definitely would not want to be held up at the entrance just because of your inappropriate attire now, would you?
To reiterate, you do not need designer clothes. All you need is an ensemble that is well put together, clean looking, devoid of anything shabby or scruffy, smart casual and most importantly, comfortable.
The dress code is in place for the general comfort of all its guests and to create an atmosphere that is acceptable to guests from all walks of life. The rules are actually really simple, there is no need to feel intimidated by the imposing of the dress code.
Clean, presentable, decent and comfortable are the basic principles of the casino dress code. General infractions to the dress code would be as follows:
- No slippers, rubber thongs, dirty shoes or bare feet
- No hoodies worn over heads
- No singlets and tank tops
- No slogans or club colours (especially no offensive slogans or explicit images)
- No ripped or torn clothes
- No high-visibility workwear
- No school uniforms or tracksuits
- No board shorts or bathers
Casino Royale Dress Code For Men
As long as you steer clear from these articles of clothing, you should be just fine. The suggested list of attire for men are stated below:
- Top: Button-down shirts or polo shirts or turtlenecks are advised. Plain T-shirts that do not have any slogans on them would also be appropriate.
- Bottom: Khakis or a decent pair of jeans. Dress shorts, cargos or Bermuda shorts are fine as well.
- Jacket: Leather jacket, casual blazers, cardigans.
- Shoes: Dress shoes, clean boots or casual shoes like loafers or sneakers work fine. Do stay away from sandals or other types of non-covered shoes.
Casino Royale Dress Code For Women
Ladies on the other hand get to have more fun with the dress code and experiment away with a variety of ensemble choices. The suggested attire for ladies wanting to have a great time at the casino are:
- Top: A casual (button-down) blouse or a plain t-shirt without any slogans, a polo shirt, a dress top or a turtleneck. Remember that less is not always more and it would not be advisable to wear a top that is too revealing.
- Bottom: A pair of khakis, a decent pair of nice jeans, dress pants, slacks, and midi or knee-length or long, flowy skirts are excellent options. A pair of leggings or tights however, would be best accompanied by a tunic top.
- Dress: A sundress, midi dress or maxi dress would do.
- Jacket: Classy cardigans or jumpers that do not sport the scruffy look.
- Shoes: Sandals, heels or court shoes are best.
- Accessories: There is no limit on the accessories that you can use to accentuate your look. So ladies, you’re allowed to work it as much as you want!
Casino Royale Dress Code Exceptions
There are however some exceptions to the dress code, depending on the occasion, you might need to dress up fancier than you normally would. For example, when the casino is hosting a game tournament or a themed night, the dress code may be a little fancier than usual.
The best way to ensure that you turn up dressed for the night and ready to have the best gaming experience ahead is by checking with the casino beforehand or dropping by their website to keep an eye on their events.
Traditionally speaking, attire during the day is generally more laid-back than the attire for the evening. It lies as a sort of unspoken rule for casinos everywhere, but it is definitely something you might want to take note of.
Another wise trick to keep up your sleeve is to bring a piece of removable clothing to keep by your side in case you get cold.
Now that you know the best way to dress to impress as you walk through those casino doors, what could possibly hold you back from having the time of your life? Nothing should stop you from enjoying the games available at the casino and dressing right is only going to mean that you shine like a star of a Bond movie.