Fancy a great night out at a one of Glasgow’s most exciting attractions? The Riverboat Casino has it all! Falling under the award-winning casino chain Grosvenor, the Grosvenor Riverboat Casino is a contender among some of the best casinos across the region.
With roulette, blackjack, Texas Hold ‘Em and three card poker tables available the outlet promises great customer service with a comfortable and fulfilling gaming experience. They have not one, but two bars for guests to relax and unwind before, during or after their games. The a la carte Louisiana restaurant boasts some of the best seafood dining experience alongside a splendid view of the River Clyde.
The casino is visited by hundreds of people on a daily basis with its close proximity to all major transport links. The atmosphere at the casino is one that is bound to be energetic albeit a casual vibe.
Those who wish to indulge in some live sports action will find themselves in for a treat with the multiple LED screens located across the sports bar which also serves some of the best brands of wine, liquor and spirits handpicked from one-of-a-kind suppliers from all over the world.
Riverboat Casino Dress Code
Now if you are planning your next big night out on the town with your friends, family or perhaps just solo, you might want to drop in at the casino for a spin at the games and the time of your life. However, as hospitable as the casino aims to be, there are a few ground rules set in place to ensure that everyone has a good time and their best interests seen to.
One of those ground rules, aside from the obvious legal ground rules is the dress code. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, how you dress can affect that smooth entrance you wish to make into the premises. This is because, the casino management reserves the right to refuse entry to patrons who do not comply with the basic dress code.
Not to fear, the fashion police is not going to be on duty to scrutinize your every item of clothing. The main priority after all, is your comfort and happiness. Nonetheless, it is important to appear decent and reasonably well-dressed enough for a great time with great people and great pictures to prove it all.
The rules are pretty simple. Perhaps we could start with what is not allowed under the dress code. First and foremost, the hipster look may be fashionable and sported by many a millennial out and about. However, indulging in this new fashion trend may not prove to be compatible with the casino dress code.
The reason being that the dress code emphasizes a neat, sophisticated and casual look at all times. Thus being said, ripped up hoodies, muscle-T’s, tanks, ripped shorts or jeans, crop tops, baggy jeans, flip-flops or slippers are not encouraged onto the premises.
For the ladies, it is important to remember that less does not always mean more and an outfit that is too revealing may end up with you getting refused entry into the casino for a faux pas. What is absolutely not allowed are printed T-shirts that have excessive logos, slogans or explicit images printed on them.
As a general rule of thumb, your attire during the day can be a little more laid back as opposed to your attire should you wish to visit the casino towards the evening. Your evening attire is allowed to be a little more glammed up to spice up the night ahead!
That being said, it is also relevant to bear in mind that the casino may hold events from time to time which require a different dress code. The best way to ensure that you turn up dressed up to the nines and ready to impress, is to call ahead or check for updates on the casino’s website.
Glasgow Riverboat Casino Dress Code For Men
Moving on, let’s take a closer look at what you should wear when you are dropping by the Grosvenor Riverboat Casino Glasgow. For men here is a list of what you should wear:
- A plain T-shirt or a button-down shirt or even a polo shirt would be just fine. A vest or a nice jumper on top of that would be a reasonable addition should it get cold.
- Pressed trousers such as slacks, denim jeans, khakis or Bermuda shorts are acceptable as well.
- Covered footwear is highly encouraged with loafer or sneakers a general go-to.
Glasgow Riverboat Casino Dress Code For Ladies
For the ladies, the list is a little longer. Which is perfect if you want to dig up all those clothes you bought for that special occasion but never got to wear. While you do not have to dress like a Bond girl to make the cut, a mere mix and match of the clothing below would do to ensure that your gaming experience goes off without a hitch:
- A nice blouse, either a dressy one or a button-down would suffice. A turtleneck paired with a pretty cardigan or sweater would also do the trick.
- To pair that blouse off nicely, go ahead and wear some decent slacks, khakis, jeans, capris or dress shorts.
- If something with a little more femininity is what you desire have your pick of a maxi skirt, a midi skirt or a knee length slip.
- Should you plan to wear a dress, you may turn up with a sundress, or a pretty maxi gown or even a nice wrap around dress and a knee-grazing shift.
- Ladies who love their shoes would know how important it is to complete the ensemble with the perfect pair. Stick to elegant sandals, ballet flats or kitten heels for comfort. If you are feeling like the ultimate risk taker that evening, get out those pumps or wedges.
All in all, the dress code is a simple one that is so easy to stick to. A good dresser is someone who is bound to have an even better time. After all, life is just too short to be unfashionable.